Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Cruise

Ross and I went on a four day cruise for our honeymoon.
We went in December, but I am just getting around to posting pictures.
I am not the best blogger but maybe someday.

This is us on the deck!

We went to Atlantis. I have always wanted to go
there so we went and it was awesome!
We couldn't go all around but we saw some pretty cool stuff!


We rented one of these cool scooters and drove around
the island. It was super fun. I was really scared
but we made it out alive.

One of our favorite activities was playing Ping Pong.
We were pretty bad, but we had a lot of fun!

One day our cruise stopped at an island named CocoCay.
The cruise line owned it so it was really fun!
We set up the camera, turned the timer on and
took lots of pictures. this is my favorite.


On the last day we stopped in Key West, Florida.
We couldn't really find much fun stuff to do so
we went to the aquarium. It was fun
we saw some cool turtles.

1 comment: