Monday, April 18, 2011

Applesauce

Lately we have been eating a lot of applesauce.
Its almost really gross how much apple sauce we eat but its amazing.
We love it.
When we went to the store last week we found this monster can.

This is the can next to our can opener.
Once we got home we realized we might not have a way to open it
since it is the mother of all cans.Luckily, I have the best husband ever! He opened the can with a knife I think.
It was out of control.
He was so proud of how he opened that can!
I was so proud!


1 comment:

  1. You guys are so funny! Forrest should be your best friend. He LOVES applesauce. His family tells me stories about how he would put it on everything...including spaghetti. Yuck. I can't believe he opened that can with a knife! I tried opening a can of coconut milk the other day like that, and i just about cut my hand in half! Come to provo and visit us!

    ReplyDelete