Monday, December 10, 2012

Weekend in Laramie

This week has been stressful!  We have finals next week and we took a surprise trip to Laramie, Wyoming. On Friday, Ross had an interview with the University of Wyoming School of Pharmacy. We were excited to see Phillip, Braidy, Brad and Stella. It was great to see them!
 Here are some pictures from our trip

Brad thought that laying on the air mattress next to me was hilarious. I honestly have no idea why. 

Two Cheesers. Brad and Phillip. 

 Brad and Janet

We made gingerbread cookies for their ward party. We decorated some of them to look like us. It was fun. Thanks for the picture Braidy. 

Ross and Stella

Janet and Brad again 

 Phillip, Stella, Janet, Brad, me and Ross before church. Thanks again Braidy.

We had a blast in Laramie. I am hoping that we move there!
Life will be less stressed after the 14th. Ross has lots of finals, but I only have final projects and they should be complete by Tuesday. I am excited for Christmas break because we are going to both Wyoming and Colorado.
In other news, I am pregnant. I am due in May and we are very excited.

4 comments:

  1. It was great to see you guys! We hope you hear back on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parents showed me your Christmas announcement over skype, SO happy for you guys!!!! On another note, FOrrest is looking at hte University of Wyoming Law School. If he goes there, that would be fun if y'all were there too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, in other news. Ha ha ha! That's awesome!!
    Congratulations! I hope you're starting to feel a little less crappy pretty soon now. :) You and the Duchess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! Tell Ross to go to the pharmacy school at umkc in Kansas City so we can play!!

    ReplyDelete