Sunday, March 8, 2015

State Basketball

This weekend we went to Casper to meet Diana, Anne and Angie and watch the boys at the state basketball tournament. I was excited to see everyone because it felt like it had been quite awhile since we had seen them, even though it was only two months. It was fun to see them before they get ready to go to Washington D.C. for Diana's senior trip. I am very excited for them to go and I am a little bit jealous too. I also have some pictures from when Emma came to visit a few weeks ago that I never posted. 

 
Madison loves to help us cook. She has been helping us make salads lately. It is really funny to see how she organizes the vegetables in the bowl.  
 She also loves snuggling in our bed. 
Last weekend we had the Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet. They did an awesome job putting it together. They did a minion theme and made these cute hats. Madison loves wearing hers. I think it is really cute. This is also a great picture of Madison's Burlington Huskies shirt. I thought it turned out pretty good. She only likes to wear it because it is her "Diana shirt".
 Madison also loves to wear my shoes around our house. I thought it was really cute when she was wearing them while playing at her kitchen. 
 Emma came out a few weeks ago and we went to a basketball game. Madison loves having Emma here. Madison also made another salad. 
Snuggling in our bed. 
 Grandma and Madison at State Basketball. 
 Diana and Angie wrestling. Seems like every get-together we have Ross always brings up who he things should wrestle. Sorry this is a horrible quality picture. 
 This was taken at Taco Bell. Madison loves tacos. I also look like I am enjoying my Taco Bell a lot. Diana should have let me swallow before she took the picture. 
 We did a lot of shopping in Casper and all Madison wanted to do was try on shoes. I think she would do that all day if she could. 
 Ross, Diana, Madison and Anne waiting for the basketball game. On Thursday and Friday the games started at 9 p.m. Madison was pretty feisty considering she rarely ever sees that time of the night.
 Ross, Diana and Madison 
 Diana and Madison. 
 Ross was called up for the Pizza Hut shootout during the first game. He was so excited. He made his layup and got a free personal pan pizza. He also made his 3-pointer and won a large pizza. I was glad he was able to make it this year. He also caught a t-shirt during the championship game. 
 Madison in her Sanford's hat. She looked pretty cute in it but none of the pictures really turned out very good. 
 Score of the championship game. I figured they weren't going to come back at this point so I could take a picture. 
 Let the celebrating begin. 
 It was exciting that they won the championship two years in a row. I'm glad that I could witness both games. 
I always like to get pictures of Uncle Matt being interviewed. I don't know why but I think its so funny. 
This is about 2 minutes into our drive home to Laramie. 
I think that describes how all of us felt. It was exhausting but it was so fun to see Anne, Diana, Angie and all of the people that came out from Burlington. 
Way to go Huskies!

1 comment:

  1. I think you captured all of our trip highlights :) a mouthful of taco bell, sanford's, me and angie wrestling, ross' half time shoot out, the boys winning,and us partying it up!!! it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete