Thursday, May 28, 2015

Memorial Day in Burlington

We have had amazing few weeks. May has been a very very exciting month for us! There has been so much going on! We have been travelling a lot but it has been worth it! Diana graduated from high school this past weekend and Janet gave her homecoming talk since she returned from her mission on Madison's birthday. Ross had to work some crazy hours before and after our trip so Madison and I decided to head out early and visit the family and Ross met up with us later. 

We got there on Thursday and enjoyed celebrating Diana's last day of school. Shortly after Ross and I got married Diana and I became really good friends. She has been such a great friend to me and teaches me a lot. I am so grateful that she is my sister! It was exciting to see her reach this milestone and be a part of it. She has worked so hard in school. We are excited to see all the things that Diana will do in the coming years! 

 
On Friday we helped Diana make posters to put by each person's spot during graduation. Madison was very excited to help, so Diana let her play with her ipad. Madison loved it. We were both impressed at how well she got around on that thing. 
 
Madison loves Todd when he has candy, fruit snacks or anything else sweet. Otherwise she is pretty afraid of him. She also liked sitting on Diana's shoulders. 
 
Madison tried on Diana's graduation gown
. She looked so cute in it. I am saving that picture for her graduation one day. She also loved carrying around this bag with Brad's birthday presents in it. She liked wearing Grandma's hat also. She looked pretty cute doing that. 
On Friday night Diana had some friends over. We played some games and ate lots of treats. I lost all the games and was accused of cheating multiple times. Ross called during the party and everyone started teasing me and making me blush. It was pretty funny. 
 Madison, Brad and Stella enjoyed watching cartoons with Aunt Diana. 
 Uncle Todd was reading stories while watching the playoffs.
 On Saturday Madison and I went to help Ross and Todd do some work on their cars. We enjoyed taking pictures of them and getting assorted tools that they needed. I think they enjoyed having us there. 

 Diana was assigned to introduce Ross' Uncle Pete at graduation. She did a really great job!
 Diana getting her diploma.
 Owen, Jess, Angie, Diana, Bridger and Layne. Diana and Angie were the only girls in the class. 
 The three Davidson graduates were Angie, Ian and Diana. 
  Layne, Adam, Diana, Jess, Bridger and Connor. 
Bridger and I are birthday twins so it was pretty important that we took a picture together!
 The family after graduation. Todd, Anne, Diana, Janet, Ross, Madison and I. 
I really love this picture! 
 Janet and Diana. They are going to have great times in Rexburg at BYU-Idaho. I wish we were there with them! 
Ross, Madison, Diana and I.
 Future BYU-Idaho roommates! Janet, Diana and Angie.
 Madison enjoyed throwing the ball to Dwight. I don't think that he liked that she would throw it right to his mouth. 

Sadly, Madison and I came back to Laramie yesterday. We both had a great time in Burlington. It was so nice to be there for Janet's talk and Diana's graduation! We are so proud of our awesome sisters! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow that weekend was packed! So glad you could come up and help so much, thanks Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for coming up to see us. It was so nice to have family here. We love you and appreciate the efforts you make and work you do. We are so blessed! Miss you already.

    ReplyDelete