Sunday, July 8, 2012

Ohio

Ross decided that I needed to start blogging again before I get to the on year anniversary since I have last blogged. He was right.

Here is a recap on the past months:
Elder's Quorum President
Relief Society Counselor
Christmas in Colorado
News Years in Idaho
School, School, School
New niece Stella
Hannah gets all A's
Stella's Baby blessing in Logan
Burlington
Ross has no cavities
Colorado
Hannah gets released as Relief Society Counselor
School, School, School
Called as Family History Committee Co-Chairman
Hannah indexed 1,041 names in one week



This finally brings us to Memorial Day!

Over Memorial Day we had the excellent opportunity to go to Ohio with my dad, Melodie and little sister, Rachel.


Terra and Josh

They were heading out their for my cousin Terra's wedding. Terra and I are the same age.
She is awesome and she married a great guy! It was fun to go to Ohio again and see the family. It had been years. I was excited to introduce them to Ross.

Ross, Aunt Glenna, Rachel, Me, Grandpa Jones and Grandma Jones at Terra's reception. The reception was on the farm and it was beautiful!



This is one of my favorite pictures from the trip! My dad, Ross and I were all fighting over driving the golf cart from the reception to the parking lot!




Rachel and I at the temple.
She was sick of pictures after being in Portugal for two weeks.

KIRTLAND

In front of the Newel K. Whitney Store.


In the store.

At the visitor's center

In front of the Kirtland Temple


The green doors at the temple.

While we were visiting all of these sites, I felt so much gratitude for the early Saints and their efforts to come to Zion. I felt the assurance that Joseph Smith was the prophet and he restored the gospel. I have been given many opportunities through the gospel.

To learn more about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or Joseph Smith please visit www.LDS.org


2 comments:

  1. It's good to get an update from you guys. I love all the pictures. I bet it was neat to see the Kirtland Temple.

    ReplyDelete