Monday, August 20, 2012

Summer Fun

We have had a busy Summer! It has been so busy that there has been no time at all to blog about it. I wish that were actually true. I just am still a blog-slacker. Ross and I have made a goal and an effort to take pictures and be better bloggers.

There have been many exciting things that we have done throughout the past months.

In June, my sister Emma returned from her mission in New York City. It was so exciting to see her. She left right after Ross and I were married.


Ross and I hiking "R" mountain with Cassandra and Emma.

Good thing we weren't pioneers because we turned around before actually making it to the top. It was getting hot.


Emma, Cassandra and Hannah
Above Hannah is going for a piece of candy that was shot from a water balloon sling shot at Bishop Kohler's summer bash.


We went to Chick-fil-a to get free meals for dressing up like cows. I really don't even know what to say about this picture. The milk jug was Ross' idea.

In July, we celebrated my 21st birthday. My mom and Emma came up to celebrate with us.

I have been making a lot of cookies lately because I get bored on Sunday afternoons when Ross has meetings. I think he is going to start scheduling more.

Over the 24th of July, Ross and I were able to go to Colorado with Anne to visit Grandma Christensen. It was great to see her again! While we were there we went to this wonderful house in Antonito, CO.


We also enjoyed spending time with Ross' cousins. Our favorite part was going to the Demolition Derby. It gave Ross too many wild ideas.


1 comment: