Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Rachel's Baptism

On Saturday morning, we went out to take family pictures. It was fun. Joe snapped about 10 pictures of us. It was fun to get pictures of everyone together. It felt like it had been awhile.

  
I had to get a picture of the four of us together. Mary and I were due on the same day. Madison is about two weeks older than Josie. I am so glad that they will have cousins the same age! That will be so fun! 



We went to lunch with my best friend Becca on Saturday also. It was GREAT to see her! She is getting ready to get married at the end of this month! I am so excited for her! Becca was thrilled to meet Madison. 
On Saturday evening Rachel was baptized. She looked beautiful in her white dress. I am so excited for Rachel. She is an excellent sister.
Ross and Madison during the pictures. Madison really gave it to Ross during the whole baptism and the 4 hours after the baptism. It was a long day, but it was still fun to celebrate with the family.
My dad forgot to bring towels. John and Cassandra went back to get them. John was pretty much the hero of the day! I love this picture. He was running to the rescue! 
This is the whole family! It was amazing that everyone was able to come back for the weekend. 
Rachel and the brothers. She didn't want them to pick her up but it made an adorable picture. Sadly I didn't get a shot of Rachel with the sisters.
Rachel and Dad. She looks so beautiful!
Rachel and Emma. It was fun to celebrate Rachel's baptism. Afterward Dad and Melodie hosted a BBQ. It was fun to have lots of friends come. I enjoyed seeing some old friends from our ward. It was too bad Madison was being a little bit of a stinker. She was very tired of traveling. 
It was a great trip. I am glad to be back in Burlington. This week we have the Davidson family reunion and then the 24th celebration the next weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You look great. I bet it was so nice to have all the family together. Traveling with kids can be tricky. You're a trooper.

    ReplyDelete