Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Ross' dad passed away after a long battle with cancer and side effects of a bone marrow transplant. He fought until the very end. He was an amazing example to all of us. Mark taught us all how to work and how to serve. He lived a life that anyone would be proud of. I am grateful to have the knowledge of eternal families. I know that we will be reunited some day as an eternal family unit. 

I am so grateful that we were able to live in Burlington this summer. I was able to get to know Mark better. I am glad that Madison had the opportunity to meet her Grandpa. I wish that she would be able to remember it.  I have put together a few of my favorite pictures of Mark.
 Mark had Janet send me this picture last summer. It had the caption "Wishing you were here" 
He loved his grandchildren so much. 
I'm grateful for his example to us. He lived an incredible life.

No comments:

Post a Comment