Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Lately

We have finally settled in Laramie, Wyoming. We showed up in Laramie on Tuesday and Ross had his orientation for Pharmacy School on Wednesday. It was a little stressful but with the help of Phillip and Braidy we were able to get all settled in! It is nice to be here! 

The weather is great and Madison is doing very well! It is so nice for her to have her own room. She is taking better naps during the day and usually only waking up once a night. 

I haven't got many pictures of our apartment yet but I am planning on doing that next week. 

Here are some random pictures from the past few months. 

 Madison and June Young at the Davidson Family Reunion. I think that they will be great friends someday!
 While we were in Billings we went bowling. Ross bowled his best score ever. 214. It was exciting and would have been better if Madison didn't scream the whole time.
 During my trip to Colorado, Madison enjoyed doing yoga with her Opa. It was great to be there for a little bit.
We took a nice family picture at the hospital waiting room. I liked this waiting room because they had a nice couch. They also had cake for everyone on one of the days.
Uncle Todd and Madison. I thought that this was the best picture ever! Madison loves her Uncle Todd.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute. I'm glad you caught one of Todd's rare smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Tito's tacos shirt!!! Madison is so cute. I hope I can come visit you soon

    ReplyDelete