Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Laramie

We are now residents of Laramie, Wyoming! It is weird to think that we will be living here for the next three years. I am excited for the change. I am especially excited to be living so close to Phillip, Braidy, Brad and Stella. I also really enjoy seeing Ross' cousins that live here. There seems to be quite the group of us.
 Ross and Madison were enjoying time together on Saturday afternoon. It is nice to have Ross home more. We actually see him a lot right now. I know that will change as the semester gets busier, but we are loving every minute of it!
 Ross is ready for his first day of school! I know that I was way more excited than he was. It is totally easy being excited about the first day of school when you don't actually have to go to it.
 We live 5 doors down from Phillip and Braidy. It is so fun. I love it. Brad wanted me to take a picture of him yesterday. I asked him to smile and he did this. Close I guess.
I love the way that Madison is staring at Brad like "What are you doing?" She loves to have Brad and Stella around. Stella is always sweet and sharing her toys with her.
 Caught chewing on my monkey. This is her favorite toy. She loves to eat it.
Love them
This is the cutest face. I love it. I am so glad that I get to spend all my time taking care of this cute little girl! She is so fun to be around.

2 comments: