Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Becca and Tyler's Wedding

It is sad that it has taken me so long to get this post up, but life has been crazy. Now we are finally starting to settle down.

Madison and I went to Colorado at the end of July to be there for my best friend Rebecca's wedding. 

Becca is basically the most amazing person I know. She has really has had an incredible impact on my life. Becca is always so happy and full of life and everyone around her can feel her happy personality. While I was going through difficult times, she was always there for me. She has been a light throughout the darkness of life. We became good friends on our trip to Spain. It was fun to spend so much time together and see the different sites in Spain. I love Becca and I am so glad to be in her life. 

At the rehearsal dinner. (Sorry again that I was so late!)

Getting ready for the big day! The wedding day was incredible! Two hairstylists were at Becca's house that morning doing everyone's hair. It was fun! I felt bad for the lady that did my hair since my hair is so thick. She did a great job though.
Classic mirror pic
Madison did great throughout the whole day! My sister Emma came and watched her during the ceremony. She slept through most of it and wasn't really fussy during the other parts.
Becca and Tyler's first dance. Adorable.

I am so excited for their choice to be married! I am glad that I was able to be there with you guys. 
I love you both!! Thanks for letting Madison and I celebrate with you!

1 comment:

  1. I bet it was so nice to be there for your friend's wedding. Madison looks like she enjoyed herself.

    ReplyDelete