Sunday, August 31, 2014

Colorado

We finally made it back to Laramie!.. and then we left again. We went down to Colorado after we got back from Burlington so we could see Will, Julie and the kids. They were in town for Labor day weekend. It was great to see them. We were also able to go to the temple together. It was nice to do work for our family. It also inspired me to get working on more family history. I was glad that we could make it down and see everyone. 
 John, my Mom, Ross and I front of the temple. I went to grab my camera from the car and Will, Julie and Emma had already taken off. It was great to go to the temple together. I like the way this picture turned out.

 Madison and McKinley. I can't believe how much they look alike. I think they both enjoyed sitting by each other and laughing. They were goofy.
 Reagan, Madison, Rachel and McKinley. Reagan loved playing with Madison. It was so sweet. She was a good helper. I loved seeing her again. 
Lincoln and Reagan. I think Reagan looks so much like Emma in this picture. Lincoln is a funny kid. I was impressed by his basketball skills. 

I wish that I would have taken more pictures of the family together. It was great to see everyone. 

1 comment:

  1. I think Mckinley looks a lot like Madison too. They also seem to be quite similar in size. Crazy. It's nice to have fun with family.

    ReplyDelete