Saturday, August 9, 2014

West Yellowstone

Last weekend, Ross, Anne, Madison and I drove through Yellowstone to go to West Yellowstone and visit the Playmill Theater. I have heard about the Playmill theater a lot because I had a friend from college that worked there during the summers with her family. It was great to go and see it. It was a fun atmosphere. I loved being in West Yellowstone again because Ross and I would drive through there a lot during the summers when we would drive in between Burlington and Rexburg. 
It was also fun to see an old neighbor from Rexburg out there. We had a great time! I am so glad we were able to go. 
 Madison and I on the trip there. She was so good. 
 This is my favorite picture. I love Yellowstone. We are so lucky to have been through there as much as we have.
 Ross getting ready to yell at some tourists for stopping for a buffalo.
 I was technically a tourist so I had to get some pictures.
 They were tourists also. 
 On the way home we saw a double rainbow. 
 Madison loves shoes! She loves to wear Grandma's shoes all around the house. 
She also loves cheese. The other day she was sitting on Ross' lap and grabbed a handful of cheese off of the plate and ate it all. 

Today, Craig Johnson, the author of the Longmire books, came to the school in Burlington. I wish I could have been there longer, but it was really interesting. It was fun to hear his stories and I am excited to read the books. Madison enjoyed clapping for him and eating watermelon. 

1 comment:

  1. Yellowstone looks nice. I'm glad Madison was so good for you on the trip. She seems to be enjoying her stay in Burlington. She looks like she is getting tall.

    ReplyDelete