Sunday, October 18, 2015

Fall in Laramie

It has been so long since I've blogged that I don't even know where to begin. Ross started school awhile ago and he is enjoying it. He is in his last year of classes so we are very excited about that. He is also working a few hours a week at Walgreens. I think that it has been good practice for him to be in a pharmacy. Madison and I have been watching a little baby from church during the week. Madison really enjoys that. She loves to help me get bottles ready for the baby. I was excited to start working with the young women at church. They are all really nice girls. I think it will be a fun experience for me. 
 Madison and I discovered the cool glasses that we could make from the bristle blocks. She loves to wear glasses like Ross does. Her baby also needed some glasses. 
 I got a kit at Michael's to make this cool Halloween house. It was a fun activity for Madison and I to do one afternoon. 
 Madison likes to give her pony a bottle. She also likes to put them to bed and in timeout for not sharing. 
 We try to head to the park and much as we can lately. The weather has been beautiful and we have really enjoyed soaking up the last bit of summer. I'm sure it won't last very much longer. 
 Ross was inducted into the Pharmacy Leadership Society recently. I'm proud of all the hard work that Ross puts in at school and with his different organizations. 
 Madison feeding Emmalyn a bottle. 
 Madison ready to go eat lunch at the park with friends.
Ross and Madison at the first football game of the season. Madison wears her "Cowboy pretty dress" at least once a week. We have been going to all the home football games and the volleyball games. A few weeks ago we even went to a soccer game. She loves going to the games. I think she asks me everyday if we can go to a volleyball game. All three of us are excited for basketball season to start next month. 
Madison and I even drove down to Fort Collins with a friend to watch the volleyball team play Colorado State. It was fun to do that but we were disappointed that the Cowgirls lost. 
Ross was a part of the Student Health Fair that the Pharmacy school sponsors. He had lots of information about quitting tobacco. He made a giant E Cigarette. Ross did an awesome job with his booth! Madison really liked the Jolly Ranchers that he had. 
 At the beginning of the semester Ross got an email about a Pharmacy school float for the Homecoming Parade. Ross thought of a great idea to have the slogan "Best Pokes Around Since 1946" and have people with giant syringes. All week we have been making these giant syringes and putting everything together for the float. This is the finished product. I thought that it turned out pretty well. We are still waiting to hear if the float won. 
Madison was so excited ride on the float. She did a great job throwing candy.  
Ross giving Madison a shot. She wasn't quite sure what to think about that. 

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing these pictures! Nice job. You all look happy too! I miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bristle block glasses. Your Halloween craft looks great. And the float with the syringes is too hilarious. Great job with everything. I can't wait to show the kids pictures of Madison. She is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete