Tuesday, September 17, 2013

This past weekend we went to the football game. We were so lucky because Braidy offered to watch Madison. I get nervous to leave Madison because I know that she can be a little stinker sometimes. She is a pretty good baby overall. We stayed for the first half and then left because Madison was hungry. It was nice to get out! We had a lot of fun. Sadly, I didn't take any pictures because it looked like it was going to rain when we left and I didn't want my camera to get wet. 
Here are some pictures of our week. 

 Ross and Stella were studying the other day. Stella sure is fun to have around! She loves Madison. It is very sweet.

 Ross is trying to train the Davidson girls to become Pharmacists. He likes to hold Madison while he studies. She usually enjoys it a lot.
 Madison is trying to fit in with all of these University of Wyoming people. I think that she does a pretty good job.
Today was an exciting day because Madison finally rolled over!  I had been waiting for this to come. She was really close there for awhile but she didn't really have much interest. Today I put her down for some tummy time and she just rolled right over. It was exciting. I also caught this video of it. 
I don't know why the video is being so weird. This is the first one I have put on from my camera.
I was very proud of her. It is amazing how much babies learn so quickly. Today we also went to the "Book Babies" group at the library. It was fun to do the songs and read the stories that they had. Madison really enjoyed some of them. I am glad that we went.

3 comments:

  1. Yea for rolling over Madsion! Now she's going to roll everywhere! Madison has such a happy face, she is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Madison! We can't wait to see her roll over in person. It's so fun having you close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, madison is rolling over! she is getting big, and ross is looking skinny.lightning is looking good too, but it didn't look like he was liking playing pony...

    ReplyDelete