Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Yesterday we went to an appointment for Madison. I was very excited for them to measure her and weigh her. We had been doing test weights on our scale. (One would hop on take their weight then add her.)
Madison weighs 11 lbs 12 oz and is 24 inches long. She is a little string bean. The nurse told me not to be concerned because this common. I told the nurse that if she saw Madison's dad she'd say, "Oh that is where she gets it from!" Ross informed me that is pretty common for Davidsons to be long and skinny. 

In other news, we had our first set of out of town visitors! I was thrilled that my Dad, Melodie, Emma and Rachel stopped in on the way home from Utah. It was very exciting to see them!
 Emma and Madison
 Opa and Madison
 They brought our pictures from Colorado. We had a few cheap frames that I didn't really like. I decided to spray paint them and hang them in Madison's room. I saw the idea on pinterest of course. Ross didn't really love it but I thought it looked alright. We both agreed that we would have liked it better if we didn't have white walls.
 When I took the picture of the frames I got this cute one too!
 Sitting in the rocking chair from Grandma! Thanks again!
Playing in the toy from Omi and Opa.


2 comments:

  1. Madison's getting big and looking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madison is really starting to look alert. I'm glad you had some visitors. It's always fun to have family around.

    ReplyDelete