Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Madison Mabel Davidson

I have finally decided that I will be good at blogging. The last few months have been crazy to say the least. Here is a little review. 

Ross and I both graduated from Brigham Young University Idaho.  I received a Bachelor's Degree in Communication and Ross' was in Chemistry

We moved all of our stuff to Laramie, Wyoming with tons of help from Phillip and Braidy. Then we moved to Burlington, Wyoming for the summer so that Ross could begin working at Cody Labs.
 Summer and Anne threw an incredible baby shower for me! It looked like it walked right out of pinterest!
And Ross turned 25!


Now here is the really exciting stuff! Early on May 6th I woke Ross up at 2:15. I wasn't sure but I thought that I was in labor. Neither of us could sleep after that. We waited and waited. At 3:15 my water broke. I decided to call the hospital because I didn't want to be sent home. They told me that I should come in immediately. We grabbed the hospital bag and slowly packed up movies and books because we figured we would be waiting for awhile. We finally left for the hospital at 3:45 a.m. We made it there in 25 minutes. (Its usually like a 45 minute drive) Ross loved speeding to Cody. We got into the hospital at 4:10 and got settled.  I was 5.5 cm. At 5:15 I was 8.5 cm. Madison was born at 6:13 a.m. on May 6th. It was incredibly fast! I couldn't believe it. I didn't have an epidural. I was excited about that because I had wanted to do that but I was nervous that I was too weak! Madison weighed 6 lbs. 10.5 oz. She was 20 inches long.



 Our first family picture!


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family! Congrats on all the big steps in life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the photos. I am definitely jealous of Madison's birth story. I wish we could have chatted longer while we were in Burlington. Hopefully we will see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family! You look awesome! Can't wait to meet Miss Madison :)

    ReplyDelete