Sunday, June 9, 2013

 The other day Madison was napping in her chair. When I looked over, I saw that Madison found her thumb. Luckily, she left it in until I got the picture! I can't believe that she's a month old already!
She has been doing well and sleeping good. She wakes up about two times during the night.
 Last week we didn't even take a family picture after Madison's blessing. I felt really silly for forgetting that so I told Ross that we needed to take a family picture after church today. I love the  beautiful dress that Madison is wearing. It is so cute!
Ross requested a picture of Madison and I.
I made this bow for Madison the other day. My visiting teacher brought me a craft book from the Six Sisters blog. They had this adorable felt bow in there! It was fun to make and very easy! It is super cute!

1 comment:

  1. I love the bow. She's looking a little bigger. I can't believe she's already a month. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete