Thursday, June 20, 2013

 Phillip and Braidy sent Ross this shirt for his birthday. Ross enjoyed being twins with Janet. Janet enjoyed it a little bit also until I pulled the camera out.

My sister Emma came out to visit this past weekend. It was so great to see her. We got to spend a lot of time together talking and weeding the garden. 

 Madison has been making funny faces lately. She has been much more awake and alert. I love this picture of Ross. Madison and I put it in a frame for Ross for Father's Day. We also made him a book from Shutterfly. I have decided that Mother's Day and Father's Day seems to be when kids are the most difficult. Madison had a hard day on Mother's Day and Father's Day was extremely hard also. She normally is very quiet and well-behaved unless she is hungry or something is bothering her, but on Sunday she just started crying and crying. She cried for hours. It was difficult to say the least. She has established her "cry time." I guess at least its at a time when Ross is home.
 I just love her face.
 We are still working on lifting that head up. She is doing great at it, but she hates tummy time.
 We went to the Airport to pick up Renee from her mission in New Mexico. It was so exciting to see her. She looked great and gave a great homecoming talk. I was glad that I could say that I was at the airport for all of Tom and Patty's daughters that got picked up at the right time.
I caught Madison in Grandpa's chair. It was a lame attempt to try and end her crying time. Fail.

2 comments:

  1. She looks so tiny in that BIG chair. Fun to see picture updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad just saw the picture of Madison in Grandpa's chair, and he wondered if Grandpa was going to come and tip her out. I think she's a little young for that just yet.

    ReplyDelete