Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Madison's Blessing

Madison was blessed this past Sunday. It was great to have family come up for the blessing! Phillip and Braidy came up from Laramie with Brad and Stella. My mom and step dad came up from Colorado and my dad, step mom and sister Rachel also came up from Colorado. We were glad to celebrate Brad's birthday with them. 
At first Brad wasn't really sure about his cousin Madison as you can tell by the look on his face. When I went to pick her up because they were going to feed the calf he put his arms over her and said "NO!!!" It was funny. 

 My Dad, Madison and I. 

Madison was not thrilled to be in any of these pictures. She was hungry and was very upset. 

 The complete Davidson family! Todd, Phillip, Mark, Ross, Janet, Madison and I, Anne, Braidy and Stella, Diana and Brad
 Dwight jumped in the picture!
John Spencer and my mom
 Rachel, Melodie, my Dad

Madison was really not thrilled to be there, but she was great during church!

Brad's special birthday cheesecake. He turned three on Sunday.
It took him a few tries to blow out the candles. 

It was a beautiful thing to have Madison be blessed by Ross. When we put the white dress that I made she smiled so big. It rewarding to be a mother and I am so glad that Madison is here and very healthy! I can't believe that she will be a month old tomorrow. It seems like it has gone by so fast.


3 comments:

  1. Madison looks gorgeous!!!! Her dress is so perfect, and her bow is adorable. So glad it was such a special weekend. I can't wait to meet her. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some good pictures. I hope we didn't steal Madison's thunder by celebrating Brad's birthday. My mom saw the pictures of Madison on my blog, and she commented about what a cutie she is.

    ReplyDelete