Monday, October 28, 2013

Regional Volleyball

This weekend we went to watch Diana's volleyball team play at the Regional tournament in Lander, Wyoming. It was really fun. Madison did really well and I was glad. Towards the end of the tournament she got a little tired but it was good. 

 Diana and the team warming up.
 Ross put the camera on the sport mode. It will take 6 pictures so we have plenty of pictures of this team pregame chat.
 I liked this picture a lot. I was really impressed at how good the team did. They worked well together. They ended up getting 4th and they made it to state. The last game was so close. It really went back and forth.
 Janet and Madison. Janet will be taking off for her mission on November 6th. I think its kind of fun that she leaves of Madison's half birthday. I am excited for her and the wonderful experiences she will have.

 Madison had a nice homemade onsie to support the Burlington Huskies. On the front it said "Burlington Husky Ladies" I would say she cheered the loudest for the Huskies, but I don't know if that was a good thing.
 Had to get the back view. It says "Aunt Diana" with her number. It was pretty cute.
 Janet was determined to have success holding Madison. She did really well. I was very glad. She started to get a little fussy then I pulled out the camera. I am very grateful that I have that kid that will pose when she sees the camera.

 We went to the Sinks. It was very beautiful.
 Ross and I
 Ross and Anne
 Janet was so kind to wait in the car with Madison while she was sleeping. I took this creeper picture of her.
We had a really great time in Lander. It was so nice that Madison did so well. We had a good time. I hope that Diana's team will do well at the State tournament next weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad Madison did well for you. It is always so stressful taking kids different places. Love the onesie.

    ReplyDelete