Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Ross and Phillip are on a basketball team with their cousin Joseph. We went to their game on Monday. It was pretty fun. Madison was very well behaved during it. She was just chatting away and cheering for Ross. I tried to take a few pictures but they all turned out blurry. 

 Sadly this one looks the best. Hopefully I will be able to get at lease one good picture next week. There team name is "Grandma Bea's Boys". She was thrilled when she heard that. She even put it in the letter. They won their game too so that was nice. 

I spent last week crafting for Ross' cousin Sarah. She is so awesome. Last year we received a great package from Sarah... Rotten apples and candy. The candy wasn't very appealing after the apples leaked all over it. But Sarah is the R.S. President in her ward and needed some help with Super Saturday Crafts.
 This is my favorite. I love the way that this Christmas tree turned out. It was so easy but was fun to make.
 I used stencils to paint this onto a little board that I got from walmart. I liked the way that it turned out also.
I liked this one also. It was a really nice quote. 
 Ross, Madison and I are going to Dallas, Texas in January to visit John and Cassandra!!! We just decided this yesterday and found a great deal on tickets. I can't wait. John and Cassandra are such good friends. It seems like it has been so long even though we just saw them in July. I am excited to see them right before their little baby comes to the world!
We are heading up to Lander, Wyoming on Friday for Diana's regional volleyball tournament. I am excited to see them. Madison is going to make a great cheerleader for Diana.

1 comment:

  1. Your crafts turned out cute. Dallas will be a blast. It will probably be a lot warmer there in January then it will be here in Laramie. That will be a nice break. Madison is such a cutie and will make a great cheerleader for Diana.

    ReplyDelete