Thursday, October 31, 2013

Trick-or-Treating

Today has been a wonderful day! We found out early this afternoon that Braidy would be induced about 3p.m. I really couldn't believe that it was actually happening. I brought Stella over here earlier so Braidy wouldn't have to wake her up and bring her over when she left. Before Stella fell asleep she was crying and saying "Mommy, Help me!" over and over for about 10 minutes. It really was hilarious to me. I did feel bad but it was so funny. 

Then Braidy brought Bradford over and we played until Stella and Madison woke up. Then we all got the Halloween costumes on so we could go Trick-or-Treating! We decided to go to the Trunk-or-Treat, a trick-or-treating activity at the Doctor's office and UW campus. Hanna and Alanna, Ross' cousins, took us all around. It was a blast. Crazy to have three kids but it was fun. 

Stella was a witch, Bradford was a firefighter and Madison was a ladybug. We went to the trunk-or-treat, but it was freezing. Next year I think I will plan Madison's costume with a coat better. We left pretty quickly after we got there because all of us were extremely cold.

 At the trunk-or-treat there was a firetruck! We told Brad to get in so we could get a picture. I was so impressed by his costume. It looked exactly like the coats that they had in the backseat. He was so funny during it. He was very shy. One guy asked him, "What do you say?" He said "Please." The guy said "all you have to say is Trick-or-Treat." He kind of whispered it. It sure was cute. Props to Braidy for teaching him good manners!

We saw this giant pink elephant at the student union. I asked Brad if he wanted his picture because I know how much he loves elephants. Whenever  Madison wears an outfit with elephants he is thrilled! He likes elephants because they don't eat people.

I am so excited that Phillip and Braidy are having this baby! I am glad that I can spend so much time with Brad and Stella while she is in the hospital. I can't wait to meet this little guy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for taking the kids around and watching them. It looks like they had a blast. Madison was the cutest little ladybug around.

    ReplyDelete