Friday, November 1, 2013

Bronson Pete Davidson

We woke up this morning to great news! We had another nephew. It seems like the streak of girls finally ended Bronson Pete Davidson. 

I was watching Brad and Stella while Braidy and Phillip went in. It was quite an experience. They are wonderful kids. Three kids is a handful. Especially since Madison is so needy. It has been fun though. I love hearing Brad's funny stories and Stella loves to sit on my lap. It makes me feel great. 

After Brad's preschool Ross and I took all the kiddos to meet Bronson! Brad and Stella were excited and Madison was just happy to be held. The hospital seemed nice. I was jealous that Braidy got the big 20 oz. cup. When I had Madison I only got a 12 oz. one.
 Madison just enjoying being a big kid since she isn't the littlest baby anymore. That didn't last long on either side. 12 days in my family and 6 months in Ross'
 Phillip with all of the kids. Bradford is such a cheeser.
 Cute little Bronson. I think he does look a lot like Bradford did when he was a baby.
 Stella loves babies and was so excited to be holding Bronson's feet. It was really sweet.
Phillip and Stella holding Bronson. I think both Stella and Bradford will be great older siblings to Bronson! We are glad that he made it here safely!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for watching the kids. I think they had a great time hanging out with you, and you are troopers to put up with them so well. Madison looks adorable in the pics, as usual.

    ReplyDelete