Wednesday, November 20, 2013


 Really nothing is new here. Ross has been busy working on school and I have been sewing, taking care of Madison and cooking a lot. Braidy and I went to Cheyenne last week to do some Christmas shopping. I got a lot done! Madison came with us and she was very well behaved. It was amazing. I'm glad to know I will have a little shopping buddy! It was nice to get out of Laramie for an afternoon.

 Ross and Madison love to cuddle! I think that Madison looks a lot like Ross in this picture.

 My dad and Melodie sent out an awesome package with Halloween candy and some outfits for Madison! I love this outfit. It really is too cute! I love the way she is smiling too.

 Madison and Ross

I have been pulling out some 6-9 month clothes even though they are a little big. I love this outfit that my mom gave her. It had the cutest little cheetah print pants. She looked so cute in it.

I am excited for Thanksgiving it will be nice to go home for a little bit.

1 comment: