Thursday, November 14, 2013

Six Month Madison!


It is amazing to me how fast the past 6 months have gone! It really seemed like yesterday when I woke Ross up in the middle of the night and told him that I thought I was in labor. Madison is a little bundle of joy. She is so happy and smiley. She doesn't weigh very much, but she is tall. We keep joking that her new cousin Bronson will weigh more than her in 2 months. I am grateful for each day we get to spend together.

 I was folding laundry last week and Madison was just hanging out. I love that she is crossing her legs.
 Lately, when Madison gets really excited she will open her mouth like this and squeal. I was very glad I caught it on camera.
 Here is another picture of it.

 I am so glad that Madison is happy pretty much all of the time. That makes my life so much easier. 


2 comments:

  1. Those are cute pictures!!! Madison is showing so much emotion now. That squeal face is funny and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last picture of her is especially adorable. It is so fun to watch her little personality develop.

    ReplyDelete