Tuesday, November 5, 2013

JanSTAR#1

This weekend we said the actual last goodbye to Janet since she is leaving for her mission tomorrow. It seems like for the past year Janet has just been a really big part of our lives. We have done a lot with her. It has been so much fun to get to know her. 

Here are a bunch of great Janet Davidson memories! 

 Janet was the first person that we told that we were going to have a baby! She was very excited! She was also the first person to come and see Madison. She had physical therapy in Cody she came by after.
 Ross took Emma and Janet around to show them their classes and help them get their ID cards at BYU-Idaho. Our year together in Rexburg was really great. We were sad that Janet hurt her knee, but she really worked hard to get better.
 Janet and Diana are really a great team. They tease each other such but they are both just a blast to be around. I am glad that I have them both as sister-in-laws.
 I took this picture this summer while we were in Burlington. I really wanted to test out my new camera so Janet posed with Dwight. Her and I both really enjoy taking pictures. I am excited to see the pictures that she'll bring home from her mission.
 Ross and Todd were trying to jump the lawn mower, so Janet and I just were mocking them. This is a really great picture of Janet!
 Her and Todd both really loved the bed in our room in Burlington. It was actually kind of weird.
 JanSTAR#1 is Janet's Wii character name. It has become a really great nickname for her. She is pretty good at Just Dance but I won't tell her that because she'll let all of us hear about it.
 How could you not love that face? (I have lots of pictures of it, but this one was my favorite.)
 Janet loves Madison. She always likes to hold her even when she is pretty fussy.

Janet is a great example for me. She has had a strong desire to serve. When she hurt her knee she was so disappointed that she would have to wait to go on her mission, but she kept working hard so that she would be able to go. She wasn't going to give up! I'm glad we could spend so much time together in Rexburg and in Burlington. She will be a wonderful missionary. 

We love you Janet! We are so proud of you!

2 comments:

  1. That is a great post! It summed up a lot of Janet's personality and relationships with her best buds ;) and those pictures brought back a lot of fun memories.
    *And Janet may be good at Just Dance but that is the one thing I can beat her at- just for the record!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great pictures. They really seem to capture her personality and her relationship with her siblings :) Good luck to Janet. We love her, and we will miss her while she is on her mission.

    ReplyDelete