Wednesday, October 9, 2013

We really have not been too exciting lately. We got our first snow storm last week. It was a little disappointing. I couldn't believe that it came so fast. Luckily, it melted pretty quickly and has been reasonably nice outside since. 

We spent our whole weekend watching General Conference.

It was so fun! On Sunday we had some of Ross' cousins over for breakfast and then we watched the sessions with Phillip, Braidy, Brad and Stella. 

Brad was so cute. He loves to tell everyone "Madison can roll over! I saw her" Most people are like "what are you talking about? Who is Madison?"
 Ross and Madison while we watched General Conference.
 Brad and Madison after General Conference. He was very excited to put this arm around her. I think she liked it also.
Madison and I. I like this picture because I think it shows Madison's hair really well. She is a blonde. It is coming in very well and I'm excited for it to keep coming!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little family! And I know it's been said before, but it bears repeating: Brad is a miniature version of Phillip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having us over for conference. I know it wasn't as peaceful on Sunday as it probably was when you watched on Saturday due to my children.

    ReplyDelete