Monday, January 13, 2014

Colorado

I only took a few pictures while we were in Colorado. We stayed for a few days, then we went to Texas and stayed for a few days when we got back. It was so nice to spend a lot of time with everyone. My dad and Melodie are getting ready to move next week. I can't believe it! It will be weird to go to a different house next time we are in Colorado, but I am really excited to see it.

We had a good time seeing Mary and her kids. They all caught colds so we didn't see them too long. 

We had a good time with my mom and John Spencer. John was kind enough to take us to the airport pretty early in the morning. We went bowling with my mom and played a lot of Mario Kart on the wii.
 I really enjoyed teasing Moriah while we were there. She gives the funniest looks.
Playing Mario Kart. Emma and Wyatt were a team. Ross won a lot.

2 comments:

  1. Too funny. I bet Ross was thrilled to be the Mario Kart champion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course Ross was playing Mario Kart again...trying to find a game he can actually win at.

    ReplyDelete