Friday, January 31, 2014

Daddy Daughter Date

I posted this earlier, but for some reason it got deleted. Here it is again. 

Last weekend, Ross was thrilled to find out that I was babysitting on Saturday. He decided that it was a perfect time for him to take Madison on a daddy-daughter date. He was so excited and she was too. He kept telling her that they were going to do something fun and she would squeal and squeak. Ross decided to take her to the Wyoming v. San Jose State basketball game. We took her to one the week before and she did awesome! Ross encouraged me too take a picture of them and blog about it. Madison did really well at this basketball game too. It went into overtime and she fell asleep on him. Ross told me that she earned herself another basketball game. I hope I can go to this one too. 


 Joseph, Alanna, and Phillip and Braidy's family came over for Root Beer Floats to celebrate Ross' dad's birthday.
 Joseph did much better holding Madison than I would have guessed. It was actually awhile. We made sure to capture a picture. Its funny they both have UW shirts on.
 Phillip, Braidy, Bradford, Stella, and Bronson. Bradford looks pretty cheesy.
 Joseph and Madison again
 Brad and Stella loved playing with Alanna. They really liked to tease them and she liked to tease them. It was fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment