Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Instagram

Lately I have really enjoyed using instagram. It is fun to take pictures of Madison and post them with a caption. I also really enjoy seeing some of my friend's kids and different activities they do. It gives me a lot of good ideas of things that I can do with Madison as she gets older. 
 Things have been kind of exciting here lately. Madison is a crawler. We discovered this right after Christmas, but now she is really on the go. It is pretty fun. She is enjoying getting the hang of moving around. 
We were able to go to the Wyoming v. San Jose State basketball game. That was really fun. Whenever we go I always wish that I had gone to a school that had sports teams. It is such a fun activity. I hope that next year we can go to a volleyball game, but Madison was great during it all. She just played on my lap. The people around us were amazed at how well behaved she was.  The one lady was saying that they brought her granddaughter and she cried the whole game. The next time they brought her earplugs and she still cried. They were very very jealous of Madison's good behavior. 
But the most exciting news is.....We also got a new car! It is a 2007 Chevy Impala. It was a back up car for the Laramie Police department so we got a pretty good deal on it! I really like it. It drives really well also. I am excited that we were finally able to get a new car. 
Well here are a few pictures of Madison. (A few of them are from our trip that I forgot to post)

2 comments:

  1. I loved the spotlight action from the Impala last night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture of Ross shooting his nerf gun at Madison's dolls. What, are Brad and Phillip too hard for Ross to take on???

    ReplyDelete