Friday, February 7, 2014

I felt like I hadn't taken very many pictures lately, but I found all of these and it seems like a lot. We have been uneventful lately. Madison and I have been staying home a lot because it has been really cold here. Ross has been enjoying his classes and he has been studying a lot.
 
 The other day I was eating a few Ritz crackers and Madison looked at me like why aren't you sharing? I decided to let her try one and she really enjoyed it!
 

 Playing with toys
 It is amazing how fast Madison can move now. She always ends up in the weirdest places. The other day she finally realized that she can just follow me into the kitchen instead of just crying. I don't know if I'm thrilled about that
 More Ritz cracker.
 I love the way she is shoving the cracker into her mouth.
 These are just a few random pictures. I really like this one of us.
 If you look closely you can kind of see Madison's tooth.
 She always enjoys playing with her Book of Mormon. This is also another good shot of her tooth. It is pretty cute.
We are both enjoying watching the Olympics. I give her a short explanation about each event, but really she doesn't care and would much rather play with her toys.
 
As you probably can tell, our favorite activity is going to UW basketball games. We sent this picture in to see if they would put it on the big screen, but they didn't. It was disappointing, but it was a fun game to watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment