Wednesday, February 12, 2014

First Ponytail

The other day. I decided that Madison finally had enough hair for a ponytail. It has been impossible to take a picture that really gives the full view of the ponytail. It is adorable. I finally caught some good ones of it today, but still not as good as the real life shot.
First attempt. 
She is getting better at sitting up, but we still aren't there nine months later. 
Madison and I playing. 
The other day my friend Ashley came over with her daughter Sami. Madison and I really enjoy hanging out with them. I was helping Ashley cut out things for her young women's activity. All the things we did turned out cute, but I didn't take any pictures.  
Madison is Ross' favorite study buddy. 
She also really loves her princess toys. Mainly chewing on them and dropping them. 
Attempt two. Kind of but still not all the way there! But GO Wyoming! Wyoming beat #5 San Diego State last night! Ross went but I was too tired because the game started at 9 p.m. 
"Really, Mom? Are you done taking pictures of me yet?" I'm sure I will have a lifetime of these pictures! 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. CUTE!!! I need to do with McKInley's hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the little pony. I also like your new blog setup and picture.

    ReplyDelete