Saturday, February 22, 2014

Colorado

This past week was pretty fun for me. I don't know if Ross would agree. Madison and I took off Monday afternoon to go to Denver to visit my family. Ross had 4 tests and a presentation so we thought we would let him study. It was fun to go down to Colorado to see my Dad and Melodie's new house. It was nice to spend time with my Mom and John Spencer. It seemed like it had been awhile since we visited them. Madison enjoyed crawling around and playing with toys. She also enjoyed seeing Rachel's dog Cupcake. 
I didn't take very many pictures while we were down there.

Madison playing with her toys! 
Rachel got a pair of sparkly slippers for Valentine's day. Madison loved them. The picture didn't turn out very good but it was cute. 
I took this picture of us. I thought it turned out pretty cute. 
The kitchen of the house. I really liked how open it was. It was nice to see their new place. 
 Last Sunday we had a few visitors. I hardly recognized Bradford with this costume on. He was all ready to go to church. I really like this picture of Brad and Stella. 
 Madison enjoyed sitting with Phillip for a few minutes on Sunday morning. She really enjoys the attention that Phillip gives her. 
 Brad decided to put his mustache on Ross. I don't know if it is a good look for Ross.
We came back on Thursday afternoon. Phillip brought Stella and Brad over. Last week we learned that Stella finally named her baby. She named her Rossy. Ross was so excited to hear about it. Every time she comes over Ross asks her how Rossy was today. I decided to snap a picture of them. Stella, Rossy and Ross. They are so funny. I surprised that Ross was so excited to have baby Rossy named after him. He was very excited to see the transition from Stella not really liking him to naming her baby after him. 

1 comment:

  1. You captured some very classy pictures of my kids. Ross looks pretty spiffy with the mustache. Your dad's house looks like it is really nice. I bet Madison had fun crawling all over it.

    ReplyDelete