Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's day today! Ross really spoiled me this weekend! It was fun to be able to have some time with Ross since he just finished his finals. We were able to get a lot of things done around the house. It has been nice to have him home the past few days. I think that was the best gift. We also had a fun time talking to Janet (Ross' sister) on Skype. She is on her mission in Chile. Janet was so happy and seemed to be doing really well. Every time I talk to her I miss her so much. 

I was a little surprised to see a winter storm warning for Laramie this weekend. I was hoping it would blow over, but it didn't. It has been snowing all night and all day. I don't think that it will stop until the morning. Ross picked me out a new bike for Mother's day, but I wasn't able to try it. Hopefully I'll be able to try it next week. 

Madison and I playing with some of her birthday toys. 
 Ross picked out some Air Jordan onsies for Madison's birthday. I tried to get a picture of this one, but you can't see it very well. They are all very cute. She is very stylish. 
 Ross surprised with some red velvet cupcakes for Mother's day. They are my favorite. I saw some at the store and I wanted them so bad. I told Ross this and he got the stuff to make them. I was glad he did that. It was delicious. 
He did an awesome job decorating them. I was so impressed. He is very talented. 
 Ross took this picture last week before I went to Burlington. I tried curling my hair and it turned out really good. He was sure to take a picture. 
This was from our trip to Burlington. Madison really liked to climb on this chair. She didn't really understand it, but it was fun for her. I think it is funny how skinny her legs are. 

3 comments:

  1. Man, Ross is such a keeper lol. proud to call him my brother at a time like this ;) also excited to try some of his cupcakes next time i see him...good thing it's coming up so soon!!! haha. and also like to see madison styling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a good day. We can't wait to see you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day. The cupcakes were quite something. Way to go Ross.

    ReplyDelete