Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Ross and I have really been enjoying our free time lately. It has been so nice to have Ross home to help with projects and hang out with. Madison has loved it. This evening Ross went to grab something from the car and Madison started crying. Then she crawled over to the door and waited for him to come back inside. A few minutes after coming back in, he went up stairs. She started crying again and crawled over to the baby gate waiting for him to come down. I think that it will be a sad reality at the end of June for both of us. 

Ross grilled for us this weekend. He made a good rub for the chicken and then grilled some pineapple as well. We both really enjoyed it. 
We tried to grill some strawberries too just to see how it would taste. It wasn't bad, but I wouldn't say that they turned out great either. But I think they have potential.
 Madison just wasn't sure about our grilling experience. 
 Madison loves raspberries. If she sees them on the table she will just squeal until we give her some. She is so funny when she eats them. She will stick them on her finger like kids do with olives and then suck the juice out of them. I was glad I caught this on camera. 
 On Sunday, Ross decided that he needed to take a picture of me. Here it is. He always enjoys doing that but I feel a little awkward. 
 Madison enjoying French Toast. 
 Madison likes playing with her Nintendo controller. I think that her and Uncle John will be great friends when they come out to visit this summer! 
 My dad found this picture of me this weekend. It was taken when I was 2 years old and we lived in Woodstock, New York. When I saw this picture I thought that I looked a lot like Madison. Same chubby cheeks for sure! 
My mom also sent me this picture. I think it looks kind of like Madison too. It is fun to see these pictures and compare the looks to Madison. I am enjoying that a lot. 
Madison is so ready for summer. I love this picture of her so much. Words can't even describe it. My beautiful sunglasses loving girl. Another proud mother moment for me. Today it actually felt like summer too! I couldn't believe how hot it was. We went to the park and played soccer and I was able to ride my new bike a lot. We had an awesome day. 


5 comments:

  1. I didn't know little madison's weasel fingers were big enough to hold a raspberry ;) taking after aunt Janet for sure!! your sunday pic is cute hannah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much Madison looks like you!! its awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of Madison with her sunglasses. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty! I hope you and your family are doing well. Your little one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post! I hope you had a really nice weekend up in Laramie. :-)

    ReplyDelete