Saturday, May 3, 2014

Burlington Prom!

This weekend, Madison and I went to Burlington to help Diana decorate for her prom. She is one of three girls in her class so their wasn't much support. I was so glad that we were able to take off and help her decorate. It turned out very well. She did a great job planning everything and putting everything together. It was fun to help her and see everyone. It has been a wonderful trip. We got some great pictures of Diana and her date, Jess. Summer did Diana's hair and make-up. She looked beautiful. I can't believe how fast Diana has grown up. It seems like it was yesterday that I was just meeting her.

 Diana and Todd before Jess came to pick her up. I love these pictures. They are so cute.
 Great picture of both of them.
 Diana, Jess and Dwight. Seriously, Dwight? He made it in all of the pictures. It was funny, but kind of annoying.
 Diana and Jess.
 Diana was Prom Princess. Bridger was the Prom Prince. I like Bridger because we have the same birthday.
 All of the prom royalty.
 A few of Anne's kindergarteners presented the crowns. They looked so cute. 
 Diana, Madison and I. If only I could open my eyes.
 Diana and I took some pictures while we were setting up.
 Every big event deserves a selfie.
Or two. Or five. No big deal.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! How awesome you were able to help Diana decorate and She LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all your help Hannah! You are the best

    ReplyDelete