Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Twinkie Dogs and a Birthday Boy!

A few weeks ago, our ward held a service auction to the help the young women get ready for Girls Camp. Ross and I came back with some very exciting services. We were lucky enough to win a twinkie dog dinner. What is a twinkie dog? Good question. A twinkie dog is a hot dog inside of a twinkie covered in easy cheese. Sounds good right? Well I didn't really think so but when I tried it I actually thought that it was pretty good. 
 The famous twinkie dog 
 Bishop and his twinkie dog. 
 Ross was thrilled about this. He was talking about it for awhile. 
 Madison and I enjoying the twinkie dogs. Madison really liked it, but I think she was just eating the twinkie.
The best part of the evening was the comedy show from Bishop's son, Jason. He did a great job. I was laughing the whole time. I probably looked like a crazy person just laughing and laughing, but it was hilarious. I was so glad we could be a part of his first audience. 

 Ross' birthday is on Friday, so we decided to celebrate today, since I will hopefully be heading up to Burlington to help Diana set up for her prom. I made a cheesecake and a berry topping and then we opened some presents. We weren't able sing to Ross or blow out candles. That was a little disappointing, but it was fun to have Ross open some presents. 
 Ross had Brad and Stella help him open them. They were so excited to give Ross his 26 birthday spankings. 
Madison and I got Ross a soccer ball, a golf thing, and a pair of shorts. It was a little funny that Ross opened a pair of shorts because it is snowing and very windy outside. Hopefully he'll be able to wear them some day. 

 Ross had to explain to Brad and Stella what it was. Phillip and Braidy got Ross a nice cooler and Grandma Bea got him a book. It was fun to open those. 
 Madison was enjoying the cheesecake. 
The two May birthdays. Ross was telling Madison today, how great it was that they both have May birthdays. 

3 comments:

  1. I had never heard of a twinkie dog before!!! That can be the next party instead of the luther burger, the twinkie dog! And i'm glad Ross got some birthday spankings...i'll be sure to give him some next time i see him too ;) and i think that July birthdays are better ;) right, Hannah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah, Madison is getting so big and she's so cute! I sure wish we were closer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cheesecake was delicious. Not too sad I missed out on the twinkie dogs though :)

    ReplyDelete