Sunday, April 6, 2014

Madison's Newest Trick

I have been experiencing some serious spring fever lately. It has been looking beautiful outside, but actually has been pretty windy and a little cold. We haven't had very much snow. I think it will come soon. It is crazy to think that a year ago Ross and I were moving all of our stuff out to Laramie and it was a serious blizzard. Everything closed and some how we made it Burlington in our little green Saturn. 

Madison is 11 months old today. I can't believe it. It has flown by. She is pulling herself up and crawling all over the place. It is so fun to watch her learn. Sadly she has been throwing more fits lately too. 

Ross has been busy with school and doing activities with the Scouts. He had an immunization training on Saturday. He was a little nervous that they had to practice giving shots on each other. He handled it well though. 

I watched conference this weekend and enjoyed rearranging our new furniture. I was so happy to hear that Ross' cousin Hanna was selling her couches. We had been storing them for her since we moved her. I fell in love with them when we got them so I was glad we could finally buy them from her. 

Madison has been talking a lot lately. I really enjoy hearing it. This is a video of her first word. 


2 comments: