Monday, April 14, 2014

Spaghetti Faces

Madison and I have really caught Spring Fever. We are ready for the weather to get warmer. It was very nice on Friday, but it didn't take long for Wyoming to come back to winter. It snowed most of the day Sunday and it was cold today. Hopefully we can enjoy Spring again soon. 
We have been spacing out our errands so we can do one a day. That gives us a great opportunity to leave the house. Madison has enjoyed being outside again also. I just can't wait any longer for nice weather to come. 
 This is Madison's favorite place to hang out these days. It makes me a little nervous because she falls a lot, but she is pretty cute. 
Janet gave Madison this onsie right before she left on her mission. It says "Awesome Like Auntie!" It is pretty cute. It is still pretty big though.
 It seems like Madison spends most of the day in her high chair. She loves to eat. It is nice because I always get a lot done while she is eating. 

 Ross likes to tease Madison while she is eating. He always begs her to give some of it to him. She likes to take it and eat it. If she doesn't like it she will always feed it to Ross. 
 She feeds it to Ross when she gets sick of it too. 
 Cute. 

 While I was talking on the phone to my dad, Madison found some weights and was playing with them. Ross thought it was pretty funny, so he caught a picture. This is one of my favorites of Madison. 


 Today I decided that Madison was ready for a sandwich. She has been doing better at taking bits and chewing so we thought that we would give it a try. 

She pulled the meet and cheese out. 
Then grabbed the bread too and decided to get a bite of all of it. 
Then the meat fell out of her mouth so she tried to grab it. It took her awhile to figure out that she should put either the sandwich or the binky down. She kept trying to bit it with her mouth. It made my day. 
 So I continued to take pictures of this event because it was just hilarious. Madison is pretty funny when she eats. 
 Today we had Ziti. It is hamburger, pasta, spaghetti sauce and cheese. When we put it on the table Madison started kicking her legs and reaching her arms toward us making the funniest noises. She was very happy to get some dinner. Even though she had already enjoyed two jars of baby food. 
 After dinner, Madison went straight to the bathtub. She loves to touch her hair and everything while she eats. 


I had this picture of me when I was enjoying some spaghetti as a baby. I think I know where Madison got her chubby cheeks from. And I should be grateful that I had to clean Madison up and not me. I was a mess! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of her with the weights. My kids always pull out the meat and the cheese first. And eating something messy before rubbing their hands through their hair seems to come standard with kiddos. Gotta love it. I enjoyed comparing the pictures of you and Madison eating spaghetti. There are quite a few similarities between you.

    ReplyDelete