Thursday, April 3, 2014

 A few weeks ago, Ross went on a camp out with the Scouts from our ward. They are all 12 and 13 years old. He had a really good time with them and their dads. They camped in the other leaders backyard, but he lives 20 miles outside of town. It is very pretty and basically like actual camping. Well anyway, they were going to go on a hike on the Saturday, but the weather was bad so they decided to work on the metal working merit badge. Ross was so excited to show me my present when he came home from the camp out
He made me this barbecue grill. I was a little surprised that he made this for me. I guess I thought that he was the grill master in the family. 
 It later came out that all of the scouts wanted to put their initials on it. Ross decided to put HD on it because the H is a lot easier on than doing an R. 
 His HD turned out really nice. I am excited to grill on it this summer. I am actually determined to learn the art of grilling. Hopefully I will be successful. 
Close up of the HD. I thought it turned out really well. Thanks for the gift Ross! I love you! 
I took this cute video of Madison and Ross yesterday. They were having so much fun playing. I love hearing her little laugh. I am so glad that I have Ross and Madison in my life. They make me so happy and I love being with them! Please excuse the bad video.



2 comments:

  1. Nice grill. Madison is getting big. I can't believe she is almost one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a grill... ;) the initals are really cute!! once you two get good at grilling you'll be able to come home and make Big T something real good ;) ;) and madison has a cute giggle!!!

    ReplyDelete