Sunday, March 30, 2014

My Mom's Birthday

This weekend, we went down to Denver. My mom's birthday is on April 1st, but we were celebrating this weekend. It was fun to see everyone again. My mom really wanted a big party since she was turning 60. It was fun to see lots of people and the party turned out great. 
 I loved watching Madison and Josie play together. I wish we could see them more often because Madison always learns a lot from Josie. 
 This picture is too cute for words.
 This one too actually. 
 They are both so different but they are so sweet. 
 Me with the two girls. 
 This is some of the decorations that we had. My Uncle was also born on April 1st, but a year earlier. We had two different newspapers from the day my mom was born. I loved looking through the old pictures of my mom. I hadn't seen a lot of them before. 
 My mom's friend made these awesome cakes and cupcakes. My mom loves Hello Kitty so it was perfect for her. She did an awesome job! I especially loved the cupcakes with bows on them. 
 I made this banner for the party. Scrabble sold the highest number of games during the year my mom was born so we decided to include that. I thought it turned out really nice. 
 There actually was 60 candles and she didn't blow them out in one breath. Maybe next year. 
 Wyatt and Moriah helped out a lot though. 
 Wyatt had a little too much sugar and was pretty hyper. It was funny. 
 Moriah was trying to run from the picture, but I caught this. Even better. 
 Opening some presents. 
 Dad of the year! 
 Moriah with her dad. 

Right after we got back from Colorado, I took off with Braidy to go watch the Woman's Broadcast . It was a great meeting and it was fun to go with Braidy. They were taking pictures there, but both of us were not really feeling it. While we were gone, Ross and Phillip took all of the kids out to Chinese buffet. I was a little sad I missed it. 
 Bronson looks so funny in this picture. I  guess this is on the way to the Chinese Buffet. 
 Bradford, Stella and Phillip. Looks like they enjoyed themselves. 
 Ross and Madison. They both enjoy their Daddy-Daughter dates. I think Ross is always so glad that these things come up, so he can take Madison out by himself. I am glad that he enjoys that. She always enjoys it too. 
 Bronson just being cute like always. 
I think this is on the way home. It sounded like the food was good and the kids all enjoyed it. Ross and Phillip said that Madison left a huge mess on rice on the floor. 

2 comments:

  1. Those are some good pics of Josie and Madison. And the hello kitty cake is really cool! I like the pictures from the chinese buffet outing ;) ;) hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that she had sixty candles to blow out. Everything turned out cute. Josie and Madison look like they enjoyed playing by one another. I really can't believe that Phillip let Bradford and Bronson go to the buffet in their pajamas. Quite mortifying. I really enjoyed our outing together as well. It was so nice to do something together without four kids tagging along. We should do it more often :)

    ReplyDelete