Sunday, March 9, 2014

State Basketball

We have been planning this trip to state basketball since we decided that we decided we were going to move to Laramie. It was a great time! Especially since it seemed like we had been talking about doing this for awhile. 
The Bundy-Davidson mobile on the way to Casper! 

We pulled into Casper around 6 pm on Wednesday. I really had two goals for this trip, 1) watch lots of basketball and 2) Eat at Sanford's Pub and Grub. We went to our hotel and the power was out so we headed over to Sanford's. I have heard about Sanford's for about 3 years. Ross would always talk about how much he loved it and how it reminded him of Red Robin. I thought that it was a fun restaurant! They had all sorts of  car stuff and random pictures all over the wall. The food was delicious. I ate the first half of my burger in about 3 minutes. 

Ross and Madison with their Sanford's hats! 
 Todd and Bradford watching Diana play. Brad was always so excited to see Todd. He kept asking where Todd was going. It was cute. 
 Diana playing basketball. They won their first game, lost their second and then won their 3rd game. They got 3rd place in state. I forgot my camera on that day so I don't have any pictures of their team. Diana also won "Good sport of the game" during the last game! Todd and Diana are the only ones in the family to win this award! 
 Ross and Madison at the hotel. 
 They made these heads for the crowd. I had Ross find me one of his cousin's James' head. Madison really enjoyed playing with it.  
 Madison and Grandma. I am glad that Madison let her hold her at least for a few minutes. 
 Ross, Madison and I ready to support the Huskies! 
 I was surprised when Emma came in with Todd. I was really glad that she could make it. It felt like it had been so long since I had seen her! Madison enjoyed playing with her. 
Emma was happy that Madison let her hold her a few times. 
 Grandma reading to Brad. This is his favorite activity. 
 Emma, Diana, Madsion and I at the championship game! 
 Emma and Diana after we won the game! 
 The winning team! 
 I don't know why, but I took a picture of Uncle Matt being interviewed. 
 Diana and James. 
 Diana and the Jo Bros. She is a popular girl. 
 Basically all the high school students that were there, except for Angie. She didn't want to be in the picture. I was tempted to jump in the picture. 
Diana and her Woods group. 

We had a blast going to Casper. It was fun to see everyone and fun to meet lots of new people. I am so glad we were able to go. Way to go Huskies! We are proud of you! 

1 comment:

  1. I love how you captured our extremely dirty suburban. It was a fun trip and so nice to spend time with all the family. I think I am going to steal the picture of Brad and Todd for my blog. Mine turned out blurry.

    ReplyDelete