Monday, March 3, 2014

It seems like we have been busy this past week. Well, Madison and I haven't been too busy but Ross has. It makes it seem like we all are busy. Ross went camping on Friday with the 12-13 year olds from church. I was nervous that Ross was going to freeze. He slept in the car so he did just find. He also made me a BBQ grill while the boys were working on their metal working merit badge. I will post pictures when we bring it to our house. I haven't seen it yet. I am excited to have my own grill. Madison and I watched Diana play basketball while he was gone and we watched movies that we know Ross doesn't like. It was a nice evening, but we missed him. When he got back on Saturday, we went to the UW v. Boise State basketball game. Wyoming started out great, but Boise had great momentum during the 2nd half. Boise won, but we were just sad that our favorite player, Larry was injured. We had a great time. On Sunday, I received a new calling. I am now the 1st counselor in the Primary Presidency. I am nervous, but very excited to work with the kids. It will be fun to get to know them better and learn from them. It will be good practice to find fun activities to teach my children gospel related topics.
 Our amaryllis. Ross took some nice pictures of it last week. It has been very nice to have it around. 
I was excited that he was able to test a lot of the camera's settings. It is fun to play with. I think these pictures turned about beautifully. 
 I love these two pictures.



Madison is getting closer to be able to sit up by herself. I have been testing her more lately. She loves to throw her head back. I put a blanket behind and she finally realized that its harder to get up if she does that. I still don't completely trust her sitting on her little car, but we are almost there! 

 She loves this car too. 
 She likes to do maintence on her car. She is always fiddling with the pieces. It is cute. 
 Last year, Todd got this hat for me for Christmas. He always picks out good presents. Madison enjoyed wearing it. She was laughing but trying to take it off of her head at the same time. She also liked to play with the scarf part. I think she'll have to play in it more often. 
Another cute picture of her in the cow hat. 


1 comment:

  1. Todd sure does pick out some winners. It is cute on Madison anyway :) The flowers look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete