Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Break in Burlington

We went up to Burlington on Monday. We had such a great time there, like always. Ross wanted to help his Uncle Dennis with farm work. Ross always enjoys doing that. We were glad to see Diana and Anne. I had a great time visiting Ross' cousin Julie. I was so excited to see her! I also visited with some friends at the Relief Society activity. It was fun to see a friend from Laramie at the activity too. We had a great family dinner with Ross' Grandma Bea on Friday night. It was nice to get away from Laramie and visit family. 
 The one day I saw a bald eagle on the fence. By the time I got Madison bundled and outside it flew away. I wish I could have got some more pictures. I was impressed by my cameras zoom. This was taken from the kitchen window and it was half way down the road. 
 Madison in Grandpa's chair. 
This is Madison as a little baby in Grandpa's chair. I can't believe how fast she has grown. 

 Madison finally has started sitting up. I was waiting and waiting for this to come. She also started crawling. She still army crawls because she is faster, but it is exciting. 
 Madison enjoyed playing with everything while we were there. It was fun for her to explore the house. 
 Jenkins Jr. and Jenkins Sr. Ross always tells me that Madison reminds him so much of Diana when she was a baby. While we were there he started calling Madison Jenkins Jr. I think it is pretty funny. 
Ross and Madison studying. 
 Madison and Grandma. We had a great time hanging out with Anne in the evenings. It was fun to spend time with her. I was glad Madison let Anne hold her. 
We spent a lot of time watching basketball. It was great. 
 Madison and I. I love this picture. 
Uncle Pete and Aunt Susan sent out some frozen raspberries for us. I was so excited. I told Ross last summer that I would work as Uncle Pete's professional raspberry picker. My payment would only be all of the raspberries that I picked. Ross told me Uncle Pete probably wouldn't go for that so I didn't even try. I gave some to Madison and she loved them. I had to capture her raspberry face. It was pretty cute. 


3 comments:

  1. We should have taken pictures of the awesome lunch you made for my friends and I ;) ;) that was a real party!! That is cool comparing pictures from Madison as a new baby to right now...she has changed so much!! I'm glad that a Jenkins Sr & Jr picture made it and we're both looking good in it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana-you ARE both looking great in that picture :) Seeing the photos makes me wish we had been there. It looks like you had a relaxing trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your pictures! You do such a good job on your blog Hannah, thanks for sharing!
    Anne looks wonderful! And of course Diana!!!

    ReplyDelete