Thursday, March 13, 2014

Nerd Alert

Yesterday, Ross gave Madison a fun new toy to play with. She was thrilled. 
 Ross wanted to start training her in the STEM careers. I think she was ok with the idea. 

 I wish that this picture wasn't blurry. She was so excited about her new calculator toy. I think that she thought it was a cell phone. Pretty funny. 
 The weather has been beautiful here. We were able to go on a walk on Monday. We tried to go on a walk another day, but it was too windy. We ended up just checking the mail and walking around the complex. It was nice to get outside. It has made me really excited for summer! 
This is from our trip to Casper. I had to take it from Braidy because I had forgotten my camera. We took Madison swimming in the hotel pool. She enjoyed it. I love the new swimsuit that Ross picked out. It was really cute. I am looking forward to more swimming this summer! 

2 comments:

  1. So cute. Its so fun seeing her grow. Maybe someday I'll meet her for the first time. Yikes, she'll probably be walking and talking by then! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madison did look so adorable in that little suit. I can't wait for summer either. It's coming!

    ReplyDelete