Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Break in Colorado

Ross' Spring break started on Friday. We decided to go to Colorado for a few days. We went back to Laramie for church then headed up to Burlington so we could see Anne and Diana. But this is about our trip to Colorado. 

This picture is actually from before we left, but I thought that it was really funny. Madison loves books and lately she hasn't been destroying them. I knew that our friends from Rexburg would get a kick from it. She is a chemist in training. 
 When we made it down to Colorado on Friday afternoon. We spent sometime with my mom and Mary. It was fun to see Mary and her kids. It had been awhile since we were able to see them. Every time Madison would cry Josie would start crying too. We caught this picture of them. It was really funny. 
 Moriah is just like Emma. She hates to have her picture taken. I liked trying to take pictures of her. It was a fun game. 
 Madison and Josie again. I took a lot of pictures of them. 
 They are cute girls. 
 This is Wyatt. I can't believe how big he is. I always think of him as a 6 month old baby. He is not a baby anymore. I think he is a goofball. 
 Madison and Grammy C. 
 Moriah again. She is pretty funny and cute. It is fun to live so close to the cousins. 
 We were able to spend a lot of time with my Dad, Melodie and Rachel. We caught this cute picture of my dad and Madison. She liked to fly with him. Ross helped my dad set some things up in the new house. He also did a few things to help get the old house ready. Of course, we watched a lot of basketball on TV. It was a very successful trip. 
Madison and her Opa again. 

We had a great time in Colorado and we are enjoying our time in Burlington. 

1 comment:

  1. I am sure Madison will love having a little cousin so close to her in age. Have a good time in Burlington. Stella keeps asking if "Rossy" and "Hah-a" are back yet. It is getting a little old, so come home soon!

    ReplyDelete