Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Lake Owen

It has been disappointing to be back in Laramie after our trip to Washington D.C. and New York. Nothing in Laramie seems quite as exciting. All of us have enjoyed the relaxation and recovery though. Ross and I have been working on different projects around here and enjoying some time before reality starts next week. Ross begins his rotations at the Walgreens in Laramie next week. I think he will really enjoy that. 
We got Madison some sunglasses for a dollar at Target. We figured that she good learn to be careful with these ones first. Then maybe we would trust her with the nicer pair. She looks so cute in them. She is getting very close to walking. 
 Madison and I ready for church with style. 
 She posed on her car seat the other day and I had to snap a picture. This one is mostly for Diana since she'll be getting ready to take her senior pictures soon. I thought she could learn some poses from Madison. 
 Madison eating lunch. 
 Madison was ready to walk around Lake Owen. She enjoyed seeing everything around the lake. 
 Ross and Madison 
 We saw this bird while we were walking. It was beautiful.
 I love Lake Owen. The colors there were amazing and I love how this picture turned out. 
 It wouldn't be Wyoming if we didn't find snow! I was tempted to throw a snowball at Ross. He lucked out though because he was holding Madison. 
 Madison and I. 
 Family picture 
 Madison and I practicing walking. 
 Ross took this picture. I love the water in the background. 
 Ross and Madison on the train. 
 I was rushing to catch the train. 
Madison sitting on the steps of the train. 

We had a great drive out to Lake Owen and we had fun driving around the different small towns around there. It was fun to explore the area. It was beautiful! 

1 comment:

  1. Looking good in the sunglasses!! And tell Madison thanks for the senior pic advice, it'll be hard to try and be as cute as her! You have some really nice pictures from the lake :)

    ReplyDelete