Saturday, July 5, 2014

Colorado

Last week, we headed down to Colorado to meet up with a bunch of my family that was coming to town. My brother, John, his wife, Cassandra their son, Andrew came into town from Texas. My brother, Joe, his wife Rianne, and their daughter Anneli came from Missouri. It was fun to see them. I wish I was able to capture better pictures.

Madison and Andrew became good friends on our trip. Madison liked to pet Andrew's back. It was cute. 
Andrew looks a lot like Madison's cousin Bronson (Phillip and Braidy's youngest). It was surprising to Ross and I, but pretty fun. 
Madison and Josie in the pool
Madison and I with Cassandra and Andrew. We enjoyed visiting with them. It had been about 5 months since we had seen them.
We went to White Fence Farm for my Dad's work party. It was neat place. They had delicious food and fun barnyard type settings. 
John and Cassandra looked good in this. 
Ross and Madison in front of the petting zoo. 
Madison liked the animals until a goat ran up to her. That scared her a lot. It was funny to see her reaction. 
Madison in the pig body. 
Emma and Ross took a bunch of kids on a carriage ride. I guess it was pretty fun.
John and Andrew 
Andrew driving the tractor. 
Madison and I riding the horse. 
Madison and Opa. 
We decided to remake the AM Crunchwrap from Taco Bell. It was delicious. I couldn't believe how good it was. We did a layer of hash browns, then scrambled eggs, cheese and bacon. We also mixed a few sauces to come up with the Taco Bell sauce. 
Ross, Emma and Cassandra were head chefs. 
This was the homemade panini press. 
Emma and Ross were twins. We were all on the same bowling team when we won these shirts. 
The final product. I was so impressed at how well these turned out. It was delicious. I think we are going to make these again very soon! 
This is Madison's favorite toy at Grammy's house! She is looking more and more like a toddler. 
We went swimming at the pool in my Dad's neighborhood. It was a fun activity. 
We did a lot of swimming races. John and my Dad had a great advantage because they were about half way there from the start. 
Melodie, Rachel, Me, John, Emma and my Dad. 
Emma made some friends with some little boys at the pool. She would splash them when she jumped off the diving board. 
Madison and Aunt Rachel. 
Madison loved to play the piano with Rachel. I love this picture! 
Madison and Anneli. 
Madison and Anneli again. I thought they were cute together. It is funny how they look so different. 

3 comments:

  1. We had a great time with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you all had a great time. Looks like the perfect summer visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madison looked like she was in heaven with all of her cousins. It is always so fun to be surrounded by family.

    ReplyDelete